CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ok so there really hasn't been a lot of things going on in our life, just being a mom of two really cute, crazy kids and just trying to live life and be better today then I was yesterday. There is some fun great news, we are expecting our third child due in June but we think that he/she will come in May just because I usually go early. Taegen and I think it's going to be a girl. We will find out on Friday. I don't really have any New Year's resolutions, I don't really do that stuff just because I really want to work on myself always, trying to improve on the many things that I need to work on but I do really believe that it is important to set goals for yourself and not just because it's a new year but because it's always a good thing to progress in life. I will try harder this time around to keep you all informed in what is going on in our lives as there are some of you family members that I don't get to see or talk to very much! Hopefully all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's! See you hopefully soon.

No comments: