Monday, January 14, 2013
I have been looking more into food storage and watched a movie about it and she gave such great information her name is Wendy Dewitt and her blog is everythingunderthesunblog.blogspot.com she even talks about how to make a rocket oven so if there is no electricity you have another way to cook. She has a book that talks about food storage and to obtain it you just email her and its free! I am hoping to get a hold of her to see if she still does classes. If you have any great advice on how to use a pressure cooker or any recipes or anything send it my way. I right now for food do the peaches, pears, jellies, jams, peach and apple pie fillings, apple sauce, spaghetti sauce, salsa's and grape juice. I am still researching how to do the dry packing and how to use the air seal packets so I can have ready made meals in the quart jars but still not sure how to use them. I will post things I find out and recipes too. I also have right now gestational diabetes so I do have to becareful with what I have in my storage and will have to make sure that I keep eatting this way due to my AC1 levels being high and diabetes running in my family so I am really likely to have this disease so if you have recipes that are diabetic friendly let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment