CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's a boy! When the Dr. told us that it's a boy Taegen went to the corner and was so mad and sad saying, "I want it to be a girl!" We told her that the baby loves her and that she will just love the baby once she see's him, but she kept saying she wants a girl. I felt bad for her. I am very happy that we have a healthy baby no matter what the sex is but I did feel bad for her, she is surrounded by boys. My twin sister has 4 girls but she lives far away and then all of her other cousins are boys and she really wanted someone to play with, to do the girly stuff with. It was pretty funny though the way she reacted. When we were eatting lunch she did finally tell me that it's ok to have the baby be a boy, ha ha. The Dr. said that the baby kept snuggling up to the placenta so this baby might be a cuddle bug which of course makes me very happy if he is I love it when babys snuggle! He is measuring a week behind but she said that it's not enough to change the due date. It's funny because I had gestational diabetes with Brock and they said that with that babies tend to be very large and Brock was he was born at 37 weeks and still was 8lbs 10oz and Taegen was pretty good sized to she was 37 weeks and 7lbs 10oz and so its funny that this little guy is smaller, but we will see if it changes, the dotor said that they are all usually about the same size until the 3rd trimester. I just want a healthy baby! We are having a hard time with boys names so if you have any boys names to share let me know. It seems like we agree on a lot more girls names then on boys.

1 comment:

Bryan and Dayna said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!