So I have lately been obsessing over making freezer meals and boy oh boy has it saved money and time, well kind of time cause I make the stuff all in one or two days depending on what I am making, but your dollar seems to go a long way, cause it makes enough for two dishes or more depending on what you make and for how many, I only have to make for two adults and two little kiddos who like have two bites of food and they are done but they usually have a lot of meals through out the day, hummm... maybe I should try that and I might be skinny like them? Monday's are when I usually do all the cooking.
Okay so here are some of my things I have been making, sorry no pictures though:
-pizza (all different types)
-homeade hotpocks for breakfast
-chicken cordon bleu cassorole
-chicken ranch lasagna
-chicken enchiladas
-cinnamon rolls (not cooked so you cook them when needed)
-banana bread (cooked)
So all of these have turned out really yummy but I need more recipes so pinterest here I come! ha ha I love that site, I have so many things on there and I tell you I am addicted but it has helped me be more organized, made me want to cook more, be more crafty, and more, this site is amazing!!!! If you want any of the recipes I use let me know and I can email it to you. Hope you enjoy and it helps you save money and time like it has me.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
recipes please??I should really do some freezer meals..
candisweet20@hotmail.com
Post a Comment