Friday, February 24, 2012
LOOSE WEIGHT
Alright so I really want to loose weight and know how to do it but I need the help of getting started, wish I had a Jillan here or my very own personal trainer to make me get out of bed and tell me what to do and what not to do. I really need a BOSS!!!! So I will try my best to get started cause I would like to loose about 15lbs. by July. I have been having bad back pain and not for sure what from exactly but can guess that it's due to having kids and not working out like at all or eatting right with the right portion size too. So if you all can help me by giving advice or telling me what to do when you see me or anything at all in any way that would be awesome! Here we go and good luck to me...... ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment